Yes, we are pregnant. Yayyyyy! I am due July 12th and......
IT's a GIRLLLLLLLLLLL!!!
We are very excited and happy to share this news with our friends and
family.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Thank you for being the best family and friends. We are so blessed to have you in our lives.
8 comments:
YIPPY! CONGRATS AND WE'RE VERY EXCITED FOR YOU GUYS!
Congratulations! And yay for another girl!
How exciting!!! Congratulations to you all!
Shut up! Congrats Bonnie and family! We are so excited for you guys! Let us see a belly pic once in a while, keep us up to date. Thanks for sharing with us!
Congratulations!!!! Yay for girls!!! Let me know if you need anything!!!
Boy, Ty.. You live in a house full of girls!
Congratulations! I am so excited for you. I'm having another little girl myself and am due within the next 5 weeks. Girls are so much fun!
I was just thinking about you guys and wondering when you were going to have another baby! July seems so soon! I had no idea you were expecting. CONGRATULATIONS! Love you guys and hope you're doing well!
Post a Comment