Love is Wonderful

One of Kendyls most recent pics.


I love this picture. I get lost in her beautiful little eyes.
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Jen said...

Oh my goodness!!!!!!! They are changing so fast. I almost expected time to freeze when you moved away. Obviously that has not happened. What cute girls you have.

The Ericksons said...

I love this picture too! She does have gorgeous eyes! We miss you guys and are glad to hear everything is going so well. WE need to come down and party at your so nice house!

The Hockmans said...

Yesssssss! New pics! Its about time girl, I love that pic, she is really growing up and without the mullet, how lovely. We miss you guys and we need to get together now that we have moved and now know where we are going to be for the next year at least.

Jen said...

How cute! She's adorable!

Emily and Kenny said...

Hey Bonnie! Your girls are so cute! What a cute family. I love this blog stuff. I love finding old friends. We were living in Valencia, but now moving to Utah so my husband can get his MBA. Keep in touch! Emily

Heidi said...

What a doll she is!