Love is Wonderful

6 YEARS!!!! Happy Anniversary My Love!!


Tye and I celebrated our 6th Anniversary on June 21st. I don't even know how to put into words how grateful I am for you Tye. You are the most amazing man I have ever met. Thank you for taking me to the temple and for continually honoring your priesthood. You continue to impress me. You are such a wonderful father and husband. I don't know how or why God allowed you to find me but I consider myself the luckiest girl ever. I remember writing in my journal on our first anniversary and I imagined what our next five years would be like. As I look back over the last six years my heart is so full. I can't wait for the next six years although I hope they slow down instead of speed up. I know that life is not perfect and that we have had our challenges but I hold those experiences just as close to my heart because I know that a lot of the strength in our marriage will continue to come from how we deal with those challenges together. I love you with all of my heart and look forward to the rest of eternity with you and our family. One step at a time.........
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Heidi said...

Yeah congrats!!!!!!!!!

Actually something funny. The other day I was looking through my old scrapbook and I found a picture of you two from your wedding day that I had scrapbooked...kinda random...kinda cute!!!!!!!!

Unknown said...

congratulations i cant believe its been that long already, it seems like just yesterday tye was just telling me he got his hunting license, got a kill 6 years ago and never looked back way to go guys congrats

Jen said...

Happy Belated Anniversary!

Nebeker Family said...

I know this is quite late, but, happy anniversary! By the looks of your picture, you got married in the San Diego temple. I didn't know that. So did Cordell and I.

aprilaleman said...

This is Heidi's sister. I just happened to look at your blog, and actually remember being at your wedding reception. Can't believe that was 6 years ago... WOW!