Love is Wonderful

Pics of Our Home!!






These pictures came off the MLS. It was a REO built in 2004 and was only lived in for less than 2 years. Most of the REO's that we had seen were in pretty bad shape and needed new carpet, paint, fans, blinds, and sometimes appliances, etc. Not this one, somehow we got super lucky (thanks a major part to an awsome realtor <>, and didn't need to replace anything major. Tye has been working really well at getting the grass green. It is so fun to watch the flowers come to life and very interesting learning what plants and flowers we have. Tye and I were at Wal-Mart a while back and we were looking at their flowers and Tye picked a certain flower that he liked and I agreed it was gorgeous. Well at least 5 of our plants out in front have been blooming and they are the same plant Tye picked out. How ironic! I think they are called Tiger lilies and they are orange and red in color.







No comments: