Love is Wonderful

We are homeowners!!!!

Well, what can I say. Life can't get much better than this. After 4 long months of looking for a house to make home we officially signed the papers at the end of April and recieved the keys May 2nd. We are so excited. It has been quite the up and down roller coaster. We ended up with more than we could have ever asked for in our first home, literally. I had a trip planned to go out of town with two of my sister-in-laws May 2nd-4th (which we had an awsome time) before I knew that we had an offer accepted and when I got home Tye (always full of surprises) had almost all of our stuff moved in. Needless to say, we are still unpacking but are finally feeling more at home and settled. It seems somehow every May we are busy from start to finish. Khalei turned 4 and Kendyl just turned 2 we are going to celebrate with a Princess Party for them at a local park this Saturday. They love their new room and all of the extra room to run around along with the backyard. Wow, it is quite an adjustment when we were used to a 2 bed apartment to go to a 4 bed house. Most, probably think I am crazy but the girls share a room and are in the room next to the master while on the other side of the house sit 2 fairly empty rooms. I just am not ready for them to be too far from me. :) I am throwing a bridal shower at the end of this month for a close friend that I consider her and her family my second family. Also, I am heading out of town with my mom to attend a real estate conference that my dad signed me up for. So, here is my list of excuses for not blogging for a little while. :) JK I will do my best to update with pictures and we hope to have a housewarming party sometime in June or July. But, please know our Friends and Family our always welcome anytime. Also, I will send a seperate email with our new address and phone number. We love you all!!!

9 comments:

lisalisa said...

Congratulations! That is SO exciting. I feel you on having the girls next to you guys. In our new home the kids bedrooms are on the other side of the house and I'm not sure how I feel about that just yet! Anyway, take care!

Jen said...

Congrats! I'm sure you (and the kids) are enjoying having extra space and a backyard! Jaden's been telling me lately, "I don't want to live in an apartment. I want to live in a house like Khalei and Mason." Maybe someday. Wish Kendyl and Khalei happy birthday for us!

The Ericksons said...

Yah! You have a house! We are so happy for you guys. We for sure need to come down and party there!

The Bertagnoles said...

Congratulations!!! I am so excited to see your new house!! We will come visit when your life settles down a little.

Kendra said...

Were so excited to have you back in Rosedale Ward.

ecometrochic said...

Congratulations on your new home! We wish you the best!

Moss Fam said...

We are so happy for you!! So exciting. Tell the girls happy b-day from Treyton.

Heidi said...

I am so super jealous. We just went today (for the first time) to just look at a few houses...so I am hoping we can copy this blog entry soon (a year is soon to me)!

Joy said...

Congratulations! That is totally exciting! Happy birthday to the girls!