July- YW Camp In Big Meadow
I always feel so lucky to be a young women's leader. One of the best experiences of the year is going to YW's camp. It is so extremely spiritual and fun. I was able to go the entire week and had an experience that I will never forget. There are no cabins, flushing toilets, cell phone reception, etc. The girls and leaders are real campers and I believe it sheds the worldy materials from their lives which allows them to see eachother for who they really are, daughters of God. They are more outgoing, friendly, and they serve eachother without being asked. I loved going to Big Meadow as a young woman and I enjoy it just as much as an adult.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I can't believe you went without me! I have such great memories of you and us and YW camp! How fun that you got to go as a leader. I'm so jealous. I so wish that we lived closer to you guys!
Post a Comment