Love is Wonderful

They were just a little excited:)






It was so fun to plan this surprise for the girls. Tye and I had fun putting the beds together and doing all the shopping for the bedding. I am sure I was living out my own childhood wishes but I am thankful to Tye for supporting it all. They were supper excited dancing around and cuddling into their beds. We got them some new pj's to wear for their big night in their big girl beds. They did great and then Kendyl asks me "Mommy where my other bed go?" What did you do with my other bed?" Needless to say, I think Khalei was a little bit more ready for the change than Kendyl but I would have felt so bad to have gotten one a bed and not the other. Kendyl is doing much better and they look so small in their beds compared to looking huge in their toddler beds. I love being able to lay next to them in their beds.



No comments: