
Okay, so I really meant to share these earlier but I always seems to stay behind when it comes to blogging so here are pictures of the gingerbread house that my sister Heather and I did this last December. We haven't made it by scratch since we were really little with my mom and so this was a really fun experience. We had a friend of my sister show us some pointers since she makes the really big ones and she wants to do competitions so we enjoyed learning and being creative. We chose the farmhouse style this year and it was even more fun than doing the kits that we have done the past several years. Next year we decided we would start in November so that we could enjoy looking at it all through December. One of the best parts was that we put lights in the house and all around the gates so that it lit up when the lights were off. 

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment