Nice stach, Tye. Its great to see new pics (even if they are a month old) hee hee. You've got some sweet looking princesses. Hope you are getting around and feeling better Bonnie. You know, you probably do, but you can put all thoes pics on one post if you wanted. Just something I noticed when I scrolled down. Hope all is well! Miss you terribly.
Hello Family & Friends,
We have been able to share in family and friends photos and hear how they are doing and we love it. We hope that we will be able to share our lives with you and that this endeavor will strengthen our relationships.
5 comments:
The picuture (when it is small and at the first glimpse), makes it look like Tye has a tiarra too. :} What cute little princesses!!
Nice stach, Tye. Its great to see new pics (even if they are a month old) hee hee. You've got some sweet looking princesses. Hope you are getting around and feeling better Bonnie. You know, you probably do, but you can put all thoes pics on one post if you wanted. Just something I noticed when I scrolled down. Hope all is well! Miss you terribly.
Bonnie your girls are Beautiful! You guys have a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
What cute costumes!!! I hope your knee is doing well.
AHHH I love this pic. Tye and the two princesses. Cute cute. wish we didn't miss you at Christmas time. See you soon hopefully!
Post a Comment