They are adorable! Your family picture is great too! We can't ever get all 5 of us looking at the camera and smiling at the same time....maybe one day!
Hello Family & Friends,
We have been able to share in family and friends photos and hear how they are doing and we love it. We hope that we will be able to share our lives with you and that this endeavor will strengthen our relationships.
4 comments:
Those are so cute. Those girls are adorable.
SO CUTE! Love the family picture too and Daddy and the girls...fun!
They are adorable! Your family picture is great too! We can't ever get all 5 of us looking at the camera and smiling at the same time....maybe one day!
Holy crap your kids are big! I guess it's been forever since I've seen you guys! Wow! I found your blog from Emily's. So fun!
Post a Comment