Love is Wonderful

Khalei & Kendyl in May and June




Here is their new set of wheels. They love to drive their Jeep around the backyard. Also, if you noticed they have the Barbie fishing pole in the back of their Jeep ready to go fishing and the darn thing has a radio built in so they can rock out as they drive. Thank you so much to Aunt Jo Jo for spoiling our girls!! I don't know how we could ever match this. :) They are so lucky you are their aunt.



3 comments:

The Bertagnoles said...

How fun!! Hey, I thought I would tell you that I found Emily's (peterson) blog. She is on my blog list under Emily Carpenter. Just thought you might like to know. :}

Jen said...

Whoa...daddy needs to pull those girls over and check their licenses. I love love love their cakes and all the pics you posted. Thanks for sharing. Miss you

Unknown said...

you already got them driving time to start shooting all the little boys in the neighborhood..........if you need help let me know, then we can get my neighborhood hahahahahahahaha