Love is Wonderful

"Tye chases a bobcat!"

Most of you know one of Tye's talents is that he has eyes like an eagle. I don't know how he sees half the things he does but he does. We were driving back from the R-Ranch and he said, "Did you see it, did you see," as he is pointing towards a bobcat that ran to the side of our car. He stops quickly and asks me to get the camera ready and I tell him he better take his gun. So, he jumps out of the car with the camera in one hand and a gun in the other chasing after the bobcat and captured a great shot and luckily made it back to the car without having to use his gun. Of course, he freaks me out by running out of the bushes and trees as if he is being chased. I of course jump into the drivers seat as if I am going to be the getaway driver. Another, heart racing, knee slapping, funny moment.
Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Jen said...

AHHH! The girls look so cute on your top picture. I am so glad you added another pic of them so I could see how they have changed. I miss you guys! Kendyl looks like a little girl! They grow so fast. The bobcat story is so Tye that it made me laugh. I'm glad you were ready with the get away car.

The Bertagnoles said...

WOW! What a moment! Im not so sure I would have been laughing... I think I may have been crying or screaming, one of the two. :} Your girls look adorable by the way. Call us sometime.

Kendra said...

Tye is crazy. Is it a Meeks thing? I saw some pictures of Lonn with a wild pig that he shot. It was gross, susie said it tasted good.

Harper Family said...

Your girls are getting too big!! They are so adorable! That story about Tye chasing the bobcat was hilarious! I can just see him bounding over bushes and running around trees...just like a kid would do! Ha ha!

The Hockmans said...

Its about time you updated your blog. Now about that christmas song...umm yeah ok? I guess you may as well leave it for next year, christmas is right around the corner. Hey give me a call I keep getting your voice mail. I love Kahlei's hair so pretty. Funny story Tye, sounds just like you. Miss you guys, come visit sometime.

The Ericksons said...

That is hilarious! That is an awesome picture. Tye, is he ever serious? I am glad you guys are doing well!

Pollock Palooza said...

Hey it's the Pollock's. I had to comment and say I think the eagle eyes come from boys that grew up in Taft!!! Justin can spot things and chases them just like that. It's so funny and entertaining at the same time!