Hi, I am assuming that this is Tye's wife that does the blogging. I knew Tye from Ricks and thought I would comment on how cute your family is. I can't believe I came across your blog. Hope all is well, tell Tye hi. Take Care, Cordie
HI Guys, I found your blog through Melissa's blog who was on my cousins blog but anyways I went to school with Tye right after he came home from his mission. I thought very highly of him. Congrats on you both graduating and way cute family!! I know this probably seems weird but I was just getting ideas for my blog and when I saw your cute family i thought I would just say hi. Tye was so nice to me please hi for me. Jessica P.S. Your family is so beautiful
Hello Family & Friends,
We have been able to share in family and friends photos and hear how they are doing and we love it. We hope that we will be able to share our lives with you and that this endeavor will strengthen our relationships.
4 comments:
Bonnie,your girls are so big. What a couple of cuties!!! All of our love...Josh, Amy, Madi,and Lily.
Our 18month old Ella also had that same EXACT flower head band she wore around I thought that was so funny! so CUTE!!!!
I love the Blog, thanks for keeping in touch.
Hi,
I am assuming that this is Tye's wife that does the blogging. I knew Tye from Ricks and thought I would comment on how cute your family is. I can't believe I came across your blog. Hope all is well, tell Tye hi. Take Care, Cordie
HI Guys,
I found your blog through Melissa's blog who was on my cousins blog but anyways I went to school with Tye right after he came home from his mission. I thought very highly of him. Congrats on you both graduating and way cute family!! I know this probably seems weird but I was just getting ideas for my blog and when I saw your cute family i thought I would just say hi. Tye was so nice to me please hi for me. Jessica
P.S. Your family is so beautiful
Post a Comment